- Berens for Wisc Gov (or you could watch it up top)
- Chuck Woolery on Bernie Sanders’s job plan
- Trump says Netanyahu’s right
- Mark Dice reports on racist shampoo
- Manly man Prather on masculinity
- PraegerU on how semantics matter
- Diamond & Silk on free speech (their congressional testimony)
- Scientists rescuing art (hosted by that nasally up-talking gal who, at least, has removed her nostril piercing and doesn’t wave her hands around as much as when she started, and those SciShow people often make my skin crawl with their abuse of English, hipster ploys, and seduction by I♥Science thinking, but the subject matter here at least is interesting).
(There was not April 28 playlist. Weekends are slow.)
Simpsons vs Mr Dillon, baby critters, Diamond and Silk scold Congress, Nostalgic Prather, Flying Robots (because, a Songify the News classic), animal tongues, and Sargon on Kanye. Good (other people’s) stuff.
Moons of Mars, Woolery vs the enemy, Diamond & Silk before Congress times two, Wacky Libs, Irish in America, and ElectroBOOM explains volts and current and probably shocks himself.
Wildebeest! Stunned deer! #FakeHistory! Good Dads Carry! Dice, Diamond & Silk, PJW, and never safe for work Ozzy.